Funny Towing Photos - Smart Car and Fifth Wheel?


By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Here are some towing related funny pics I ran across.

Not So Smart...
Tired of being towed, this smart car wanted a turn at it. I don't think you want to get stuck behind this guy going uphill though, because he's going to be rolling backwards. I bet this was just for moving campers around for short distances or something. Nevertheless, it's pretty funny.


Monster Truck Trailer?
How do you tow a trailer with your monster truck? Here's how. I didn't even notice the porch swing hanging below it. Did you? Awesome!



"You crazy! I'm not gonna call a tow truck. I got this."
Ok this isn't a towing photo...but it should be. What is this? Some kind of redneck tow truck? I'm not even sure how this guy got this car up there. Tip: Keep your distance from this guy. 



If you've got funny photos you want to share, leave me a comment below.

Happy Friday!!

1 comments :

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...