Cool VW and Jeep RV Conversions


By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I ran across a couple of not new RV conversions that caught my eye. I couldn't help myself, I had to look.   

Not your Dad's Old VW
I'll start with the VW Camper conversion. I thought this was pretty cool because I used to own a 1970 VW Camper myself. In fact it was my first pseudo RV back in the day. Now these things have come along way from the old "VeeDub" Bus of the 60s and 70s. The latest cool innovation can be seen in the new VW DoubleBack.



At first I thought this was just a concept conversion, but I guess you can actually buy these. Too cool if you ask me, but the classic VW bus will always have a special place in my heart. There's nothing like enjoying a nice weekend in the wilderness only to realize that when it's over you can't get your bus started. Good times.

My old 1970s VW Camper - Oh the memories
Jeep All-Terrain RV
Here's another cool new camper built on top of the popular Jeep Wrangler frame. Like the VW camper, it's got a pop-up roof and built in living space. The Jeep Action Camper is not just a jeep. It's a go-anywhere RV.


So there you have it. If the large land yacht RV is not your thing, then maybe consider one of these cool new entries into the RV market. 

I love my land yacht, but have always eyed those rugged little RVs. That's not cheating is it?


1 comments :

  1. I like Jeep All-Terrain RV, in this the pop-up roof is lovely... how many members travel in this?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...