Trailer with upstairs loft (The Outback "Loft")


By on Saturday, August 23, 2008


Trailer with upstairs loft
Originally uploaded by RVWithTito
This travel trailer has a pop up second floor with a wrap around sofa and TV. Very relaxing. We hung out and relaxed for a bit while watching the Olympics on the LCD TV mounted up there. Eventually we had to give someone else a chance. So we moved on.

If your looking to get one of these cool rigs, I've gathered more information about it. It's the Outback "Loft" model by Keystone RV. You can read more about it, see more pictures and download a brochure at the Outback Loft Website.
Does anybody have one of these or know someone who does? Do you fight over who gets to hang out in the loft? If so, post a comment and let me know what you like about it and I'll post it here.

Update (March 2012)
Here's a new take on this cool idea, but this time it also has a basement. Check out the RiverSide 32LOFTRB.

3 comments :

  1. The most outrageous, well I guess the word was rather more on the "bizarre" category, was seeing RV with artificial grass for its roof. Ain't that cool or what? Maybe they use that when they drive to the beach, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting. I wonder how much a model with a loft costs. I saw this about RVing on a budget then see these luxurious RVs. The RVing world continues to get bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a crazy luxury RV. I saw a couple ridiculous luxury RVs here. They were called the Mehrzeller and the Opera.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...