RV Roof Gets Cleaned - 11 Foot 8 Inch Railroad Trestle Wins Everytime


By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

With an 11 foot 8 inch clearance, this train trestle in North Carolina has claimed many a truck and a few RVs. So many in fact that it has it's own website 11Foot8.com


Check out this video (below). The roof of this fifth wheel just clears the trestle. Unfortunately everything attached to the roof (antenna, vent covers and air conditioner) gets left behind. Oops! Like many many others, this guy didn't read the sign.


I guess I don't even need to say it, but I will anyway. 
Lesson #1: Know your clearance and watch the signs. 
I sure hope I'm paying attention if I ever drive up to an overpass like this one. Yikes!

Do you want more? Click here for a full 5 minutes of trucks testing the clearance on this trestle...and losing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...