Full-Time RVing since 1997


By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

I get a lot of feedback from RVers who have visited this site or watched one of my YouTube videos, and everyone has their own RV story.

Most recently I heard from full-timers George and Sharon who sold their house in 1997, packed up the fifth wheel and have been on the road ever since.


I'm always inspired by RVers like George and Sharon who have traded their permanent residence in for a life on wheels. As George put it:
"We sold our house in November 1997. Our kids took every thing they wanted out of the house then a garage sale took the rest."
They now travel around in their 2007 Dodge Dually pulling a King of the Road fifth wheel and don't appear to be slowing down any time soon.

"We have been to every state in the U.S. except Hawaii and most all of the provinces in Canada. We are still RVing and loving it! We are both in excellent health and probably will buy a house when we grow up."
Way to go George and Sharon! You guys appear to be living the dream. 

Do you have something to add? Leave a comment below.

Do you want to share your RV story? Send me an email and be sure to attach a photo of you and your RV.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...