Women RVers Hit The Road Solo


By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

82 year old Billy behind the wheel of her RV
When we head out on a trip, my wife and I tend to take on similar roles on the road that we do at home. I do the driving and take care of things on the outside. She takes care of things on the inside. When we pull into the RV park, I give her the "thumbs up" outside the window when everything is leveled and hooked up. Then she puts the slides out, sets the clock on the microwave and get's the house ready for living.

Does it have to be that way. Of course not. For us, it just works out better that way.

Here's a story from CBS News that takes a look at Women and their RVs. These women prefer to fly solo without a man. 82 year old Billy Russ says "The only man in my life is Tom" referring to her TomTom GPS. (Sorry about the Ad at the beginning of the video)


What do you think? Leave a comment.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...