Where Have I Been?


By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Some of you may have been wondering "Where's Tito?"

Yes, I've been a bit complacent with my blog updates. I'd love to say that I've been on a whirlwind tour of the country in my RV, but that would just be wishful thinking. The truth is that I've been super consumed by my paying job lately. As so many are unemployed these days, I can feel fortunate that my industry (the software industry) has survived. When I add the holiday shuffle to the mix, I have even less personal time to share helpful RV tips and insights.

Some of you retired folks are probably saying "been there...done that". Unfortunately, I'm not retired and have not even considered thought of being retired. Someday perhaps. Until then I'll continue to fit RV travel into my working life when I can.

For now enjoy this chart. Where do you see yourself?

I think the guy in the RV is a little old to represent me personally...but he sure looks happy! 

Wherever you may be spending your holiday this year, I hope it's an awesome one!


1 comments :

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...