2014 RV Show - Coming to a City Near You


By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

February is the month most RV shows come to town. Whether you are in the market for a shiny new RV or just want to see what products are hot in 2014, an RV show is the best place to see it all under one roof. Many shows also host seminars with industry experts on a variety of hot RV topics including my favorites...solar power and boondocking.


The RV industry has taken a big beating in sales in the last four years. If you've attended an RV show lately, you may have noticed the abundance of used travel trailers and RVs and the absence of high-end rigs. I noted this in my last RV Show video.


A look back at a past Seattle RV Show

Lately, the word on the street is that the RV industry is starting to bounce back and I'm sure that will be reflected in RV shows this year. The Seattle RV Show promises to be "Bigger and Better Than Ever.


Eight cities, including Seattle, are hosting RV shows this weekend. The rest will host events throughout February and March. So why not drag the family out and check out the latest motorhomes, travel trailers and RV products.

UPDATE!
I'm back. The Seattle RV Show was huge and packed full of cool stuff! Read more about my visit and check out the video.

1 comments :

  1. Tito:

    I'm with you on the solar power thing. I spent seven years in the solar industry before moving over to the RV industry. Solar is getting cheaper every day and it's become a "smart" way to power your RV.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...