Finished installing my anti sway bars


By on Monday, May 30, 2011

I've finished the install of my heavy duty Hellwig anti-sway bars this weekend. I'm sooo excited. 


I have the say that the rear sway bar install was a little tough due the amount of heavy wrenching involved. I was pooped after that one! All of the bolts were locking bolts which required a significant amount of wrench cranking. But I did it!

I was very anxious to test the new bars so I took the RV for a little test drive. Awesome! The difference was very significant. I had become used to the tipping feeling when taking a turn in the RV. Now the RV takes turns like an SUV. Amazing.

I'll be getting my new Bilstein shocks installed this week (hopefully) followed by a front end alignment. Then I'm all set. It will be like driving a totally different RV.

For details check out these two posts:
Part I: Replacing the front anti-sway bar
Part II: Replacing the rear anti-sway bar

~T

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I welcome your comments. Thanks -Tito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...